Subject: [Sidrops] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidrops-rpki-crl-numbers-05.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 May 2025 01:37:19 -0700
List-Id: A list for the SIDR Operations WG <sidrops.ietf.org>

Internet-Draft draft-ietf-sidrops-rpki-crl-numbers-05.txt is now available. It
is a work item of the SIDR Operations (SIDROPS) WG of the IETF.

   Title:   Handling of Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) Certificate Revocation List (CRL) Number Extensions
   Authors: Job Snijders
            Ben Maddison
            Theo Buehler
   Name:    draft-ietf-sidrops-rpki-crl-numbers-05.txt
   Pages:   8
   Dates:   2025-05-22

Abstract:

   This document revises how the Resource Public Key Infrastructure
   (RPKI) handles Certificate Revocation List (CRL) Number extensions.
   This document updates RFC 6487.

The IETF datatracker status page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidrops-rpki-crl-numbers/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-sidrops-rpki-crl-numbers-05.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://author-tools.ietf.org/iddiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidrops-rpki-crl-numbers-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at:
rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts